Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Hidey Help implements a Show / Hide button for the page help block. This module was created especially to remove the visual clutter of the administrative form help blocks (and other pages that may include help) while still permitting access to the help content.
If the page has tabs at the top, the button will appear as the last tab. For pages without tabs the button will appear in the help area. For those unusual cases where there may be an empty .help block, the block will be removed altogether so it won't push content down.
How To Use
Install and enable the module, then set "hide and show help" permission as you see fit. If the module is working properly the help at the top of the Modules page (and other pages) will be replaced by a "Show Help" button. For pages with tabs at the top, the button will appear as the last tab.
Customizing the appearance
The module contains a css file with the styling rules for the "show/hide help" button (e.g.,
a.hidey-help). Override these rules in your theme's css to make the show/hide button fit with your color scheme.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content Display, Utility
- Reported installs: 14 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,377
- Last modified: June 9, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.