Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by skwashd on
Hide Vertical Tabs (aka hide_vtabs) is a module to control visibility over the vertical tabs on a per content type basis.
You have three options for setting the visibility:
- Hide vertical tabs This will hide all the options that are selectable by the user that are under vertical tabs group (additional_settings);
- Show vertical tabs This is the Default option for vertical tabs, it will show all the tabs normally;
- Show revision only This option will remove the revision from the vertical tabs group (additional_settings), and then hide the other items.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration
- Reported installs: 290 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,529
- Last modified: October 17, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!