This module allow users with appropriate permission to hide/unhide a comment. A hidden comment is published, but its content is emptied. This gives an acknowledge to the poster, unlike the case when comment is deleted or unpublished.
- Optional field to let users know the reason why a comment is hidden.
- Disallow edit/reply/delete on hidden comments
- Optional permission to allow user to hide personal comments (comments on their own nodes). This permission can not unhide comment.
- If you are interested in comment customization, you might want to take a look at Two Level comment (D7 only).
- Support Vote Up/Down
- Requires Drupal 6.17+ or this patch to correctly hide links.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 87 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,013
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.