This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
HealthVault® Connect is not a ready-to-use HealthVault® application, but provides the API to build those apps using drupal. Therefore HealthVault® Connect currently provides
- an administration interface to setup your app and the HealthVault instances it should be connected with
- an optional block with a Connect / Disconnect link
- the redirect handling required to authenticate a user against a HealthVault® Instance
HealthVault® Connect is a standard drupal module.
But before you use it you have to ensure that HVClientLibPHP is properly installed.
HealthVault® Connect 7.x-1.0 depends on a newer version HVClientLibPHP, which should be installed via composer to manage all it's requirements. Therefor HealthVault® Connect 7.x-1.0 depends on Composer Manager.
First you have to simply install Composer Manager and HealthVault® Connect. Than you have to follow the installation instructions of Composer Manager to install the required libs.
HealthVault® Connect 6.x-1.0 depends on an older version of HVClientLibPHP, which could still be easily installed by pear including all requirements:
pear channel-discover pear.biologis.com pear channel-discover pear.querypath.org pear install biologis/HVClient
Usage for Developers
HealthVault® Connect gives you a ready-to-use instance of a HVClient object.
composer_manager_register_autoloader(); $hv = healthvault_connect_get_connection();
$hv = healthvault_connect_get_connection();
Status / Road Map
First HealthVault® Connect has been a proof of concept for drupal 6 only. But these are the features we will work on:
drupal 7 migration(done)
- views 3 integration
- use HealthVault as external authentication provider
To achieve these goals additional contributors are welcome!
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 1,542
- Last modified: March 30, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.