GroupDocs.Assembly for Cloud module can be used to easily collect data entered by users through online forms and then automatically incorporate that data into PDF or Word document templates. It’s a convenient method of generating standard documents where user-specific details are required to be filled in for each individual partner/customer (for instance, quotes, contracts, invoices, etc.).
To setup the automated document assembly process, simply install the GroupDocs module on your Drupal website and then follow these steps:
- Prepare a template by adding merge fields to a document you want to be assembled. Both PDF and Word document formats are accepted.
- Upload the template to your GroupDocs account.
- Design an online questionnaire that corresponds with the fields in the template. You can create questionnaires right from the GroupDocs interface.
- Embed the questionnaire into one of your Drupal web pages.
- Invite users to complete the questionnaire. For each user that completes the questionnaire, a new document will be created, containing the data entered by the user.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Fields
- Downloads: 347
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.