This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module works as a companion to the Graphviz Filter module which integrates the versatile GraphViz tool (=> graph visualization) with Drupal. It provides an AJAX-enabled interface to create and manage graph, node and edge styles, aswell as CCK fields to allow utilizing them for generating styled graphs.
There are already a few modules trying to build upon the plain output generation capabilities of graphviz_filter to visualize structured information:
- graphs nodes related via CCK nodereference fields
- produces UML schematics from content type definitions (within graphviz_filter module)
- graphs taxonomy terms (within graphviz_filter module)
- presumably graphs workflows (within graphviz_filter module)
What has been missing up to now is a means of comfortably controlling the looks of the output graph, i.e. colors, fonts, shapes and the like. This module was created to fill that gap.
- integrate this with the existing graph generation modules
- views integration!
- better support for generating HTML-like labels
- live AJAX node editing, tooltips, free beer ...
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Filters/Editors, Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 1,192
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.