This module provides a user interface to the Grammar Parser library. It allows you to specify individual source code files or entire directories of source code files to be parsed. In addition, source code may be entered directly in a text box. The output file options include the parser tokens, grammar structure, and the rewritten source file.
This module includes automated tests for itself as well as the Grammar Parser library.
The 7.x branch requires:
- the Grammar Parser (as a library, not "enabled" as a module)
- the Grammar Parser Library
- the Libraries API (2.x-dev)
A Drush Make file is also included that will download the Grammar Parser Library dependency. (A Make file in the latter will download both the Libraries API and the Grammar Parser dependencies).
This project is sponsored by Boombatower Development.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer
- Reported installs: 36 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,124
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.