Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Integration API for GoPush.
GoPush is a real time push notification service. It allows Drupal to push data to all browsers watching a given page.
- The way how the JS API works will probably get refactored before the stable release.
Explaining blogpost: Real time notifications with Drupal and Go
The module is sponsored by Pronovix.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 363
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!