Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Googtube allows users to embed Youtube, Vimeo and Google Videos in a simple way without tags. When users post a url to videos the link is automatically converted to a video witch is actually embed code.
- ** Looking for a new maintainer! **
-Version 7.x-2 is online
There are now four methods to show video (since version 7.x-2.0 or 6.x-2.0):
-Colorbox (needs Colorbox module to be installed)
-Floatbox (needs Floatbox module to be installed)
- Copy the googtube folder to the Drupal sites/all/modules/ directory.
- Go to 'administer > modules', and enable the googtube.module
- Go to 'administer > configuration > input formats' and enable the filter in the desired input formats. (At least "Filtered HTML")
- Rearrange the filters on the input format's 'rearrange' tab to
resolve conflicts with other filters. After the HTML filter and before the URL Filter is probably best.
- (Optional) Change the options in the filter tab if needed (version X.x-2.0 and more)
For example, my "Filtered HTML" is rearrange like this
HTML filter googtube filter Line break converter URL filter HTML corrector
If you don't do this, you'll end up with double videos.
Maintainer : alexandreracine
Original creator : keizo
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content Display, Media
- Reported installs: 1,385 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 22,574
- Last modified: February 21, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.