The Google News module generates a Google news compatible sitemap feed from your Drupal site's content.
- Specify which content types populate the feed.
- Set a lifetime to cache the sitemap file.
- Specify how recent you want the news to be in hours.
- Customize GoogleNews tags with token support.
- Specify Genre, Keywords, Geography.
This module may eventually be integrated into the XML sitemap module. Stay tuned to for the integration progress.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content, Syndication
- Reported installs: 3,069 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 29,432
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: March 24, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.