Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
*No further development will happen on this module as Google have now killed their weather API
This module allows to get an information about the weather from Google and displays it in a many blocks.
- Unlimited number of created blocks with forecast for different locations
- Google Weather provide forecast for many location
- You can specify how long forecast you need for every block seperately
- Easy theming with *.tpl.php
- You can choose a system of units (US (Fahrenheit) or SI (Celsius))
- give configure weather forecast permission to your user
- go to Administer › Site configuration › Weather Forecast from Google (example.com/admin/settings/google-weather). At this page currently you can:
- set timeout for connection with Google (default 10 seconds)
- choose a interesting system of units (US (Fahrenheit) or SI (Celsius))
Adding new Google Weather block
- go to Administer › Site building › Blocks - if module was installed correctly you should see new option "Add google weather block" near "Add Block" (see http://drupal.org/files/images/gw_screen2.png). Alternatively you can just type example.com/admin/build/block/add-google-weather-block in your browser
This module provide weather from Google.
There is some modules using other forecast providers:
- Yahoo Weather Forecast
- Yr Weatherdata
- Weather Underground
- U.S. National Weather Service (NOAA NWS) U.S. weather forecast block
- TWCi Weather
- Environment Canada Weather Forecast
- WeatherFacti -- from a weather.com xml feed
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content, Location, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 396 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 12,415
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.