Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
A field formatter for adding Google Consumer Surveys (http://www.google.com/insights/consumersurveys/home) to your site. This will "hide" field(s) of your choice in a content type behind a Google Survey. This makes it so the user has to answer the survey before they can see the content in that field. You set which fields get this treatment by selecting Google Surveys as a Formatter on the Manage Display tab of your content type.
Note: you must have an account on Google Consumer Surveys to use this module.
Be sure to flush your theme registry (or just all) caches after you save your configuration (admin/config/services/google_surveys) or you may not see the added markup on your pages.
Development of this module was initially sponsored by BCI Interactive http://www.bciinteractive.com/
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 4 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 768
- Last modified: December 22, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!