Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
A field formatter for adding Google Consumer Surveys (http://www.google.com/insights/consumersurveys/home) to your site. This will "hide" field(s) of your choice in a content type behind a Google Survey. This makes it so the user has to answer the survey before they can see the content in that field. You set which fields get this treatment by selecting Google Surveys as a Formatter on the Manage Display tab of your content type.
Note: you must have an account on Google Consumer Surveys to use this module.
Be sure to flush your theme registry (or just all) caches after you save your configuration (admin/config/services/google_surveys) or you may not see the added markup on your pages.
Development of this module was initially sponsored by BCI Interactive http://www.bciinteractive.com/
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 743
- Last modified: December 22, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.