Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Google Analytics Sync allows to synchronize information from Google Analytics to Drupal saving information in node_counter table.
Information is synchronized in periodic intervals (via Drush or Cron) and after being available in Drupal can be used for generic statistics, or for
creating views representing most popular items.
The module is specially useful for sites using a CDN or a Reverse Proxy in front of Drupal that can not use the normal statistics module.
Configure correctly Google Analytics Reports to connect to GA API using your key.
After having access to the GA API, this module can synchronize data from GA
using two methods:
- Normal Drupal cron.
- Crontab calling a drush command (recommended).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Statistics
- Reported installs: 27 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,235
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!