Adds the Google Adwords Remarketing web statistics tracking system to your website.
NB - Google now has another (easier) method for using Remarketing tags. If your Adwords account is linked to your Google Analytics account you can enable the tag by installing the Google Analytics module ( https://www.drupal.org/project/google_analytics ) and ticking a tick box under the Google Analytics Drupal admin page - see attached image.
This tick box causes a slight alteration in the GA tag which is needed by Google Remarketing. Process is described here:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 885 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,128
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.