Golden Gridlet is a theme development aid for the Golden Grid base theme, both of which were adapted from Joni Korpi's original Golden Grid System for use in Drupal. For those granted permission to view the gridlet, it provides a toggle in the upper-right for a baseline and column grid overlay to aid in subtheming.
In order to reduce footprint and minimize dependencies, it should be noted that this module is now powered by jQuery >= 1.4.4 (provided with Drupal 7) rather than Ender.
- Illustrates the baseline grid, ensuring vertical rhythm throughout the page.
- Folding columns visibly collapse according to user-defined resolutions, allowing for quick and easy testing at all resolutions.
- Dimensions, colors and breakpoints of the responsive grid may be modified to suit the themer's needs, defaulting to the same dimensions as Golden Grid
- Gridlet settings can be exported using Strongarm and Features
- Ability to limit the roles that can view and edit the baseline grid.
- Golden Grid
- A responsive HTML5 base theme, for which Golden Gridlet was devleoped as a theming aid.
- Enables site builders to recreate their configuration settings as new modules in their own right, to ease development, maintenance and deployment.
- Required for exporting Golden Gridlet settings to Features.
Initial development of this module was sponsored by the Curtis R. Priem Experimental Media and Performing Arts Center at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Mobile, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 434
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.