This module integrates your site with the GoingUp! analytics service.
Initially it will provide just page tracking integration, but will ultimately integrate analytics reports directly into the Drupal admin interface via the service's API.
Requirement: PHP 5.2 or higher is required for this module. This is due to the GoingUp! API returning JSON-encoded results, which I'm using the PHP function json_decode to process - which was only generally available from 5.2 and up.
- Install the module as usual - download, extract the tarball, and enable it. There are no external dependencies (yet).
- Get a GoingUp! account - they're free (and a lot easier to set up than Google, IMHO).
- Add your site if you didn't do it during your account set up.
- Navigate to the Website Settings page for your site.
- Select the menu item Site & API Key from the navigation on the left of the page.
- Record both the Site ID and API Key.
- On your Drupal installation, navigate to Admin » Site Configuration » GoingUp! to access the module's settings page
- Enter your Site ID and API Key from above.
- Optionally, edit the list of page masks to exclude from tracking in the textarea (just like you would for block exclusions). The page masks provided by default are the same as the Google Analytics module, so they should be tried and true for most installations.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Statistics, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 849
- Last modified: January 12, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.