Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module will encrypt outgoing mail your Drupal site if the recipient has uploaded a GPG key to the profile.
Both profile module and user fields will be supported.
There will be an option to not send any body text in case there is no key.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Mail, Security
- Downloads: 1,461
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!