Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Gives ordinary users and programmers the ability to show a Google Map on page with no programming required.
Just stick a simple div in the content with some special attributes and a Google Map will be displayed at that point. If you copy and paste examples. make sure Drupal's line break filter (enabled even for full HTML!) won't make the div invalid.
<div class="GMapEZ GSmallMapControl" style="width: 600px; height: 480px;"> <a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Victoria%20Street%20East,%20Auckland,%20NZ"></a> </div>
You can give specify an address or a latitude or longitude. All the available options are described in the GMapEZ manual. But note that the option to specify the address is an extension to the gmapez.js library.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 77 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,102
- Last modified: April 27, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.