This module provides an input filter to add a gist (from Github) anywhere input filters are accepted. You have the option of replacing the filter tag with a link to the gist or embedding the gist itself.
Gist is a simple way to share snippets and pastes with others. All gists are git repositories, so they are automatically versioned, forkable and usable as a git repository
It is by far the easiest way to embed code in your site, with syntax highlighting and all.
To add a gist to a post, simply add
[gist:#####] where ##### is the number of your gist. As of 7.x-1.1 and 6.x-1.2, you may also include a specific file within a multi-file gist with
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Filters/Editors, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 98 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,896
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.