Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by webchick on
This is a project to manage tasks for the Google Highly Open Participation Contest™.
Important Reminders and Deadlines
- All tasks must be marked closed by midnight Pacific time on Feb. 4, 2008 for you to receive credit. This means that you need to submit your task before that so there is time for you to make corrections if necessary.
- You must upload a final copy of your work for each task you have completed to the Google task tracker. See the How to get credit for your task Wiki page for more information.
- You must subscribe to the ghop-announce list on Google Groups so that you receive important information from Google about how to claim your prizes, etc.
- You must have your parents fill out the official Google parental consent form and send that back to Google to claim your prize(s).
- If you haven't already, please read the Claiming your GHOP prizes post on groups.drupal.org and add your name to the list of ghop-announce subscribers once you have subscribed so that we know you are getting the important information you need to get.
Resources for Drupal folks
- How to help with GHOP
- List of GHOP issues that need review
- How to write a good task
- Propose a new GHOP task or review existing GHOP task proposals
- View task status updates
- Hang out in #drupal-ghop on irc.freenode.net and answer student questions
Resources for students
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Last modified: January 26, 2008
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!