Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module provides geocoder support for getlocation fields. When the getlocation latitude or longitude fields are left empty geocoder will be used to generate a valid lat/lon pair.
Get Locations Geocoder currently depends on the following modules:
At this time the module only supports google as a provider and will be used for any getlocations field once the module is enabled.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 63 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 688
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.