Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides geocoder support for getlocation fields. When the getlocation latitude or longitude fields are left empty geocoder will be used to generate a valid lat/lon pair.
Get Locations Geocoder currently depends on the following modules:
At this time the module only supports google as a provider and will be used for any getlocations field once the module is enabled.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 44 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 711
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!