This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module provides geocoder support for getlocation fields. When the getlocation latitude or longitude fields are left empty geocoder will be used to generate a valid lat/lon pair.
Get Locations Geocoder currently depends on the following modules:
At this time the module only supports google as a provider and will be used for any getlocations field once the module is enabled.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 35 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 736
- Last modified: 28 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.