Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
- Retrieve user's geographic information based on her ip address.
This module is based on a relative accurate IP database from http://www.maxmind.com/app/geolitecity, which is free and will be updated regularly.
Every time a user logs in, her ip address and geographic information will be updated and stored into database.
- Site Administrator can select which format of geographic map, she'd like to display on user's profile page.
1. Static PNG image geographic map generated from Yahoo Maps.
2. Ajax Dynamic geographic map generated from Google Maps.
- Administrator can define users from which geographic locations(countries, regions), have the permission to register.
- List all the users on a page, grouped by their geographic location.
- No dependency on other Drupal module.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Community, Location, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 7 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,410
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.