This modules helps to connect Drupal with GeoServer, a popular open source software server that allows users to share and edit geospatial data. It is especially useful in conjunction with the PostGIS module and the OpenLayers module.
This module is compatible with GeoServer 2.2.4 and above.
- Administer GeoServer layers and styles from within Drupal.
- Publish Drupal data using the PostGIS module.
- Seamless user authentication.
- See the Community Documentation in the Site Building Guide for installation and configuration.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 180 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 59,773
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.