This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
GeoRSS can be used to make RSS feeds location aware. This allows end-users to display feeds of content on a map built with Open Layers, the Google Maps API, or similar libraries and applications. More information can be found at: http://georss.org/
The GeoRSS Module allows users to add geographic point data to outgoing RSS feeds. It supports two formats - Simple GeoRSS and GML - and can be administered at admin/settings/georss.
The GeoRSS Module was originally built and maintained for Drupal 4 and 5 by geodaniel.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Location
- Reported installs: 16 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,157
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.