Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
When importing OpenGeoDB data, it comes with table prefixes of "geodb_".
This is a placeholder module so this namespace is reserved from conflicts.
In the future it may house a module that supports OpenGeoDB data with
- Schema support
- Views support
- Entity and field mappings
If you have implementations for one of this feel free to contact me.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Last modified: September 7, 2012
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!