Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
When importing OpenGeoDB data, it comes with table prefixes of "geodb_".
This is a placeholder module so this namespace is reserved from conflicts.
In the future it may house a module that supports OpenGeoDB data with
- Schema support
- Views support
- Entity and field mappings
If you have implementations for one of this feel free to contact me.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Last modified: September 7, 2012
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.