GCal Events is a module which will display a block of upcoming events. The source for the events is a Google Calendar. This module is currently using Google Calendar API v3.
- Can read from public or private google calendar
- Multiple (unlimited?) blocks can be set up, each configured independently
- Date/Time display format can be configured
- Timezone can be configured (PHP 5.1 and higher)
- Display uses templates, so each item (title, location, date, description, url, etc) can be configured for each block. Very flexible and powerful!
- Customizable "footer" to include brief information about the calendar ("provided by so-and-so", "updated weekly", a link to the full calendar, ical feed link, etc)
- Customizable "no upcoming events" text to display when no events are coming up.
- Recurring events are now handled!
- "Today Only" option at the block-level
Check the README.txt for help on installation and configuration.
- Click the "Read documentation" link below
Drupal 7 - under active development.
Drupal 6 - maintenance fixes only.