Reporting of page hits using Google Analytics is wrong when using jQuery Mobile
if AJAX is enabled. This module adds an AJAX friendly script to your pages.
Copy the 'ga_jquerymobile' module directory into your Drupal
sites/all/modules directory as usual.
There is no settings page for this module.
Use the Google Analytics setting page to enter your Google Analytics
Once the Google Analytics module in configured all appropriate pages
confirm this by viewing the page source from your browser.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Mobile, Statistics, Theme Enhancements, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 12 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,162
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.