This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module connects to Google Analytics and filters the tracking data for consumption by the node_counter table. Specifically this module was designed to solve the problem of displaying statistics information on a Drupal site behind a CDN or other fast forward caching service. The node_counter table data is periodically replaced with the statistics from Google Analytics. This module requires the Google Analytics API and a GA account.
This module is more or less deprecated in favor of the work going on in Google Analytics Reports
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Statistics, Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 2,801
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.