Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module connects to Google Analytics and filters the tracking data for consumption by the node_counter table. Specifically this module was designed to solve the problem of displaying statistics information on a Drupal site behind a CDN or other fast forward caching service. The node_counter table data is periodically replaced with the statistics from Google Analytics. This module requires the Google Analytics API and a GA account.
This module is more or less deprecated in favor of the work going on in Google Analytics Reports
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Statistics, Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 2,602
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.