This module connects Drupal with the FusionCharts Free and FusionCharts v3 (commercial) package. FusionCharts is a flash charting and graphing component that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for your web applications and presentations.
This module provides both a user interface for creating charts as well as as an API for developers to integrate with other modules.
What's included in this module:
- A content type with an graphical user interface for creating charts
- A CCK field
- An API that to create charts using SQL queries
- An API that to create charts using an array of data
- An API that allows for drill-down viewing of data (you can click on the bars to fetch new data)
- Examples of how this module can be integrated with other parts of Drupal
Graphs and charts supported:
Single Series Charts:
Column 3D, Column 2D, Line 2D, Area 2D, Bar 2D, Pie 2D, Pie 3D, Doughnut 2D, Funnel Charts
Multi-series Column 2D, Multi-series Column 3D, Multi-series Line 2D, Multi-series Bar 2D, Multi-series Area 2D
Stacked Column 3D, Stacked Column 2D, Stacked Bar 2D, Stacked Area 2D
Multi-series Column 2D + Line - Dual Y Axis, Multi-series Column 3D + Line - Dual Y Axis
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Content Display, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 184 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 13,313
- Last modified: December 2, 2014