Funnelback is an enterprise search platform. This module provides a simple client to the Funnelback APIs, including a search block and results page, plus some other features.
For Australian government agencies using shared Funnelback services, 7.x now properly supports the "profile" parameter, allowing you to integrate Funnelback search results into your site.
The Drupal 7.x version includes XML & JSON support, a default search block, a paginated results page, including suggested spelling and quicklinks, as well as blocks for contextual navigation. It supports both the version 10 ("Classic") and version 11+ ("Modern") endpoints.
The Drupal 6.x version includes XML, a paginated results page, including suggested spelling and quicklinks, as well as blocks for contextual navigation.
- 1.x versions cover Funnelback's version 10 schema
- 2.x versions cover Funnelback's version 11 schema
Version 9 and earlier are not supported in either module.
Currently, there is no search form block as part of the 6.x version. The search form is as simple as:
<form method="GET" action="/search/funnelback"> <input type="text" name="query"/> <input type="submit" value="search"> </form>
PreviousNext can also be contacted for paid customizations of this module as well as Drupal consulting, installation and development.
Development was sponsored by:
- Australian Law Reform Commission
- Australian Government Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities
- Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Search
- Reported installs: 9 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,678
- Last modified: January 27, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.