FuelDeLuxe has to be considered as another blank canvas for theme developers. This is the theme I currently use for all my professional projects : simple to adapt from .PSDs, SEO friendly, theme settings features, lots of body/node classes & cool stuff in template.php ...
- 960px centered fixed width layout (supporting screen resolutions of 1024 pixels and up)
- Multi-column support (0, 1 or 2 sidebars / auto resizing)
- Source-ordered, using negative margin (the content comes before the left and right sidebars in the XHTML source for increased accessibility and SEO)
- W3C standards-compliant: it validates XHTML 1.0 Strict / CSS 2.1
- Cross-browser compatible (also supports IE 6)
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 18 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,718
- Last modified: 1 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.