The FoxyPal module makes it extremely easy to quick to integrate with the FoxyCart e-commerce system. This module provides:
- Theme-able shopping cart and status blocks.
- Tight single-sign on integration with Drupal. Customers use their Drupal account to complete checkout with FoxyCart.
- FoxyCart datafeed logging. Transactions reported by FoxyCart are logged into the Drupal logging system.
NOTE: 7.x-3.0 requires FoxyCart 2.0 or later.
One of FoxyPal's biggest benefits is to act as a substitute for UberCart's checkout process while keeping the back-end system. This allows for a quick and safe checkout experience and a versatile product administration system. The FoxyPal Ubercart Alternative module is separately enabled to provide these additional FoxyCart features:
- Product options, such as size, color, etc
- Product categories allowing different tax and shipping configurations
- Purchasable roles. Allow users to purchase a Drupal role using FoxyCart
After installing the module, simply navigate to Administer -> FoxyCart for configuration and detailed help.
FoxyCart is a trademark of FoxyCart.com LLC.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: E-commerce, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 17 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,128
- Last modified: 18 July 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.