Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
A contrib module to over-ride the core forum module's forum listings, providing a faster and more scalable listing ability using a pre-built denormalized forum_index table. This module is a backport and expansion of the Drupal 7 forum performance work, adding an over-ride for the default forum listing page, additional indexes and removing considering for node_access.
Forum2 was built to address the core forum module's inability to scale for large, high traffic forums.
WARNING: This module is not compatible with node_access restrictions.
NOTE: Forum2 works in conjunction with the core forums module and does not replace it.
Development Tree: https://github.com/tag1consulting/forum2
Release tags will be imported into CVS.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Performance and Scalability
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 396
- Last modified: October 6, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.