Form flow provides a simple way for you to create multi-step forms.
Site-wide forms can be joined together into a single flow. When a user reaches the final stage of a form flow, all the forms are submitted.
These flows can be created programmatically via hook_default_flows(), or an admin UI is provided to build flows.
You can customise the flow settings:
- Paths (the flow path and cancel & finish redirect paths)
- Menu (define a menu item for the flow)
- Trail (show a trail at the top)
- Buttons (show cancel, back & finish buttons)
If the field group module is installed, a new group of type formflow is created allowing you to break fieldable forms into steps.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1,027 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,993
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.