The Formatted Number module defines numeric types where thousands separator and decimal point are inherited from the Format Number API module.
Numeric types supported: signed or unsigned integers (tiny, small, medium, int), decimal and float.
Additional field formatters
You can easily add additional formatters adding the following lines to your
// Additional formatters for fixed number of decimal places. $conf['formatted_number_decimal_place_formatter_lengths'] = array(0, 1, 2); // Additional formatters for fixed number of significant figures. $conf['formatted_number_significant_figure_formatter_lengths'] = array(1, 2, 3, 4);
Be sure to rebuild your theme registry after changing these options.
How can you get involved?
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Fields, Multilingual
- Reported installs: 1,289 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 24,934
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.