Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The Formatted Number module defines numeric types where thousands separator and decimal point are inherited from the Format Number API module.
Numeric types supported: signed or unsigned integers (tiny, small, medium, int), decimal and float.
Additional field formatters
You can easily add additional formatters adding the following lines to your
// Additional formatters for fixed number of decimal places. $conf['formatted_number_decimal_place_formatter_lengths'] = array(0, 1, 2); // Additional formatters for fixed number of significant figures. $conf['formatted_number_significant_figure_formatter_lengths'] = array(1, 2, 3, 4);
Be sure to rebuild your theme registry after changing these options.
How can you get involved?
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Fields, Multilingual
- Reported installs: 1,235 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 25,726
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.