Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module provides two theme functions which, in turn, provide an easy way to put multiple input form elements on the same line. No longer do you have to create large, unwieldy templates to make your input forms prettier and more compact.
The module can generate either an HTML table or
It is important to note, however, that this module does nothing on its own. You must refer to one of the included themes from PHP code in order for there to be any effect.
Please also be aware that this module assumes you are developing Forms API code at the module or core level, not using .tpl.php files to alter the appearance of existing forms.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Display, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 222 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,850
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.