Posted by pvhee on
A simple module to use font icons (e.g. from Icomoon) in your themes.
The module currently supports
- Prepending icons to menu links, using the excellent Menu Attributes module
- Prepending icons to taxonomy terms, using a field that can be attached to a taxonomy type, and a field formatter to show the taxonomy terms as plain text or links with the icon. Enable fonticon_taxonomy
- As a simple theme function that can be leveraged by your module:
theme('fonticon_icon', array('icon' => 'house'));
This module has been sponsored by Marzee Labs.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Theme Enhancements, Utility
- Reported installs: 30 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 609
- Last modified: March 7, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.