Follow adds sitewide and per user links that link to various social networking sites. The links reside in two blocks. The Follow Site block lists all the links for the site itself, and by default is visible on all pages. The Follow User block lists all the follow links for the user and is visible only on user profile pages.
It is recommended to enable a module such as external that will pop open
the follow links in a new tab or window, as target="_blank" does not validate.
Here's a list of some of the currently supported social networks:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 20,986 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 99,802
- Last modified: August 12, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.