fluxkraft is a module suite and distribution for automating your socialmedia workflows.
Connect and automate tools like facebook and dropbox or schedule tweets to promote your website content.
More infos at http://www.fluxkraft.com
Quick installation (recommended for most users)
For simple installation get the latest packaged distribution from Github:
Download: 7.x-1.5 (tar.gz)
Alternative installation from drupal.org (for developers)
- Download the distribution from drupal.org (below) and start the Drupal installation process as usual.
- After the "Configure services" installation step you will see a "REQUIREMENTS PROBLEM" note.
- To address it you need to run the following drush commands:
- After you have run the commands, you can continue with the installation by clicking the "proceed with the installation" link.
- You can safely ignore the error on the next page which states you did not run the commands above. You can now configure your services, or finish the installation.
drush composer-manager update
- fluxkraft.com - Learn more about fluxkraft.
- Github repository - Repository used for packaging purposes only. Development happens on drupal.org
For simple installation get the latest full packaged distribution from Github.
Github download: 7.x-1.5 (tar.gz)