Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
Connect and automate tools like Facebook and Dropbox or schedule tweets to promote your website content.
NEW: Trigger actions by pressing a physical button (using the Open Source IoT System OpenTrigger).
More infos at http://www.fluxkraft.com.
Quick installation (recommended for most users)
For simple installation get the latest packaged distribution from Github:
- Dropbox API
- Facebook API
- RSS feeds
- flickr API
- LinkedIn API
- XING API
- Twitter API
- OpenTrigger IoT System
Alternative installation from drupal.org (for developers)
- Download the distribution from drupal.org (below) and start the Drupal installation process as usual.
- After the "Configure services" installation step you will see a "REQUIREMENTS PROBLEM" note.
- To address it you need to run the following drush commands:
drush composer-json-rebuild drush composer-manager update
- fluxkraft.com - Learn more about fluxkraft.
- Github repository - Repository used for packaging purposes only. Development happens on drupal.org
- OpenTrigger Open Source IoT System
For simple installation get the latest full packaged distribution from Github.
Github download: 7.x-1.7 (tar.gz)
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 7 sites currently report using this distribution. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,821
- Last modified: November 26, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.