Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module basically just adds a submit handler to imagefields and uses phpFlickr to upload your images, saved through imagefields, to Flickr.
- Automated token retrieval after you've input your Flickr API Key and Secret. Just make sure your callback url for your Flickr API is set your site's [flickr_imagefield location]/phpFlickr/auth.php
- Global tags setting with location token replacements. Currently you can put [city] [state] [country] in the global tags and if location module is enabled, these will be replaced with the location data upon the node.
- This module will not handle deletion of images from Flickr.
Some code appropriated from Flickr Upload.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,232
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.