The FlexSlider Field Collection module provides a field formatter to display field collection entities in a FlexSlider.
Compared to FlexSlider Entityreference, which builds a slideshow from a single node with a multi-valued entity reference field, this module builds a slideshow from a single node with a multi-valued field collection field. This allows slides to be created without adding nodes or other entities.
There are four display options to configure on a per-field basis:
- the option set to use for the FlexSlider
- the view mode of the field collection item to render as the FlexSlider slide
- the image field to use for thumbnail navigation*
- the image style for thumbnail navigation*
*Only if the paging controls in the FlexSlider option set is set to thumbnails.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 3,157 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,862
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.