The FlexSlider Field Collection module provides a field formatter to display field collection entities in a FlexSlider.
Compared to FlexSlider Entityreference, which builds a slideshow from a single node with a multi-valued entity reference field, this module builds a slideshow from a single node with a multi-valued field collection field. This allows slides to be created without adding nodes or other entities.
There are four display options to configure on a per-field basis:
- the option set to use for the FlexSlider
- the view mode of the field collection item to render as the FlexSlider slide
- the image field to use for thumbnail navigation*
- the image style for thumbnail navigation*
*Only if the paging controls in the FlexSlider option set is set to thumbnails.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 3,367 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,686
- Last modified: September 25, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.