Posted by sirkitree on
This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
________) ________) (, / /) (, / , /) /___, // _ _ /___, __ _ __ _(/ ) / (/_(_(_(_/_ ) / / (__(__(/_/ (_(_(_ (_/ .-/ (_/ (_/ -----------------------------------------------------
Flag Friend aims to be a lightweight friending module utilizing the excellent Flag module's API.
Flag Friend 7.x-2.x
- Depends on Flag 7.x-3.x.
- Supports multiple friendship statuses. Aims to allow non-symmetric friending, but functionality not fully implemented (yet).
Flag Friend 7.x-1.x
- No longer maintained. Please use Flag Friend 7.x-2.x
- Flag Friend is limited to one type of relationship.
- Depends on: Flag 7.x-2.x
- Will not run on Flag 7.x-3.x!
Flag Friend 6.x-1.x
- Bug and security fixes only.
- Depends on: Flag 6.x-1.x but will also work with 6.x-2.x
- See a good evaluation and comparison of this module to other similar modules like UR here: http://mediacurrent.com/blogs/comparison-friend-modules-drupal-6
- There is also a sub-module included for access control called Flag Friend Access.
- Other modules that support Flag Friend (6.x) functionality: Activity and Heartbeat.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 703 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 44,812
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.