Filters Image Effect (FiltersIE) is a Drupal 7 module that add some filtering image effects to be used in your image styles.
It use the ImageAPI and the concrete effect implementation use the GD or ImageMagick library so it complete the existing core GD toolkit or the ImageMagick toolkit.
Currently there is:
- A generic image filter that take for input a 3x3 kernel convolution matrix, an offset and a divisor. With it you can make a multitude of custom filter like blur, emboss, sharpen and others (take a look to the following page for more information on that subject: http://docs.gimp.org/en/plug-in-convmatrix.html).
- A predefined image sharpening filter using convolution.
- An other image sharpening filter that use the Unsharp masking (USM) technique (for GD library it's the same script found in the Drupal6 ImageAPI module and should be slower than the mentioned one above).
- Perhaps more predefined to come.
This project is sponsored by Reymond Décoration SA.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Media, Utility
- Reported installs: 1,563 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 21,624
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.