The filefield_tracker module allows you to track the download of private filefields.
This module depends on the Filefield module and requires the private download method to be set.
- Provides new CCK field formatter that lists filefield files with a trackable link
- Provides global reporting for privileged users on downloaded files (filename - node - user - download time)
- Provides per node reporting tab for privileged users on downloaded files belonging to that node (filename - user - download time)
- Exclude roles from tracking
- Views support
Screencast: Tracking File Downloads in Drupal 6 by Highrockmedia
You might want to check out http://drupal.org/project/download_count for a Drupal 7 module with similar functionality as this one.
The author can be contacted for paid customizations of this module as well as Drupal consulting and development.
highrockmedia for Views support
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), File Management, Statistics
- Reported installs: 73 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,015
- Last modified: July 15, 2015
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.