Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
Posted by antiorario on
As suggested in FileField Sources., in some cases it's necessary to disable the upload widget in file fields—for example, to force users to upload using a certain content type and just reference files from a different content type. This module allows just that. It's still a bit rough around the edges, but it works. Requires
Drupal 7 version
The 7.x version of this module won't be developed any further, as its functionality has been added to FileField Sources:.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Fields, File Management
- Reported installs: 17 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,791
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.