This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
As suggested in FileField Sources., in some cases it's necessary to disable the upload widget in file fields—for example, to force users to upload using a certain content type and just reference files from a different content type. This module allows just that. It's still a bit rough around the edges, but it works. Requires
Drupal 7 version
The 7.x version of this module won't be developed any further, as its functionality has been added to FileField Sources:.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Fields, File Management
- Reported installs: 16 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,835
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.