Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by antiorario on
As suggested in FileField Sources., in some cases it's necessary to disable the upload widget in file fields—for example, to force users to upload using a certain content type and just reference files from a different content type. This module allows just that. It's still a bit rough around the edges, but it works. Requires
Drupal 7 version
The 7.x version of this module won't be developed any further, as its functionality has been added to FileField Sources:.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Fields, File Management
- Reported installs: 17 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,793
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!