Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
FileField Meta Refresh came about because a host I was using had a limits in place that prevented the uploading of files larger than 40M. To get around this I was submitting a small file with the same filename, uploading the actual file via ftp, copying the file into the system files directory over writing the previously uploaded version and hand editing the database to match the data relating to the new file.
It's a crappy situation, but I'm working with what I have.
This module fixes most of this problem by examining the files in the system, generating fresh meta data, comparing it to the meta data stored and offer to update the meta data if the list is submitted.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK)
- Reported installs: 14 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,450
- Last modified: June 29, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!