This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module allows administrators to specify that a user must fill out a form (provide their e-mail address) in order to download a file uploaded using filefield.
When a user clicks on teh file (displayed in the node), they are redirected to a form to fill out, and will then receive an e-mail message with an obscured path to download the file.
On the Admin side of things, administrators can:
- specify which field require a download form
- View how many times a file has been downloaded
- View email addresses of users who've downloaded files (exportable to csv)
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Access Control, File Management, Import/Export, User Access & Authentication, Utility
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,044
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.