Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The File Aliases module allows you to use token customizable aliases for your uploaded files, giving you the ability to keep your file system organized as per usual while providing clean looking paths (i.e., no more '/sites/default/files/').
- Customizable File Alias field using Node tokens.
- Support for:
- Support for Private and Public file systems.
- Support for Views output (Fields and Nodes).
- Support for FileField Paths Retroactive and Active Updating.
- FileField Paths (6.14 or greater)
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: File Management
- Reported installs: 673 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 19,835
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!