Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The File Aliases module allows you to use token customizable aliases for your uploaded files, giving you the ability to keep your file system organized as per usual while providing clean looking paths (i.e., no more '/sites/default/files/').
- Customizable File Alias field using Node tokens.
- Support for:
- Support for Private and Public file systems.
- Support for Views output (Fields and Nodes).
- Support for FileField Paths Retroactive and Active Updating.
- FileField Paths (6.14 or greater)
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: File Management
- Reported installs: 752 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 18,649
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.