This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Field Permissions Plus provides View Own Field and Edit Own Field permissions for CCK fields. It provides this functionality by superceding and expanding on the Content Permissions module packaged with CCK, granting access to fields whether a given user has View Field or View Own Field permission.
"Own" refers to ownership of the node. The author is able to View/Edit their "own" fields.
Turn off Content Permissions. Field Permissions Plus provides the same functionality.
Future directions for Field Permissions Plus include expanding this functionality to a more abstract framework and dropping "View/Edit Own Fields" to a demonstrative sub-module.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 14 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,275
- Last modified: 1 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.