Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Field_or provides the ability to mark fields in a fieldgroup as exclusive.
What it does:
- Adds a configuration option to the fieldgroup configuration page to make sure that "Users must fill out one field. Multiples not allowed."
- Validates the node submission to make sure that constraints are enforced.
Say you have a node teaser where the user can specify either an image thumbnail or a video to display, but not both. Presently, there's no way to act on that. Until now.
How to Use
- Install the module, as well as cck and fieldgroups
- Add a fieldgroup to your content type
- Configure the fieldgroup and select "Users must fill out one field. Multiples not allowed." to enable this module for that fieldgroup.
- Add fields to the fieldgroup
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Rules
- Downloads: 845
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!