Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Field_or provides the ability to mark fields in a fieldgroup as exclusive.
What it does:
- Adds a configuration option to the fieldgroup configuration page to make sure that "Users must fill out one field. Multiples not allowed."
- Validates the node submission to make sure that constraints are enforced.
Say you have a node teaser where the user can specify either an image thumbnail or a video to display, but not both. Presently, there's no way to act on that. Until now.
How to Use
- Install the module, as well as cck and fieldgroups
- Add a fieldgroup to your content type
- Configure the fieldgroup and select "Users must fill out one field. Multiples not allowed." to enable this module for that fieldgroup.
- Add fields to the fieldgroup
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Rules
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 829
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.